SQLEditor 1.4b2

Another day, another beta. (Kind of)

SQLEditor 1.4b2 is now available, which is pretty much bug fixing against 1.4b1.

There were several issues with 1.4b1 including an annoying bug that would sometimes delete foreign key connectors when you deleted an unrelated table.

There are some fixes for other bugs which turned up and some improvements to undo/redo, to make it more stable when you undo or redo lots of things, one after the other.

I’ve also moved SQLEditor to Sparkle. Sparkle replaces an update system that I wrote myself and it should offer better update support as well as a nice html based ‘what’s changed’ window.

SQLEditor also now tells people that it is a beta and exactly when it will expire. It probably should always have done this, but it does it now, which is probably good.

There are also some minor fixes to the live source view, so that it changes with the document sql dialect and appears correctly when reopening existing documents.

[Download] (3.4MB DMG File, changelog)

This entry was posted in Company News, SQLEditor and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply