DJango Plugin (BETA)
You can import and export Django model files with this plugin.
- It will export python files containing Django model classes.
- It will import django class model files located in within a valid python module directory (with init file)
You need to have previously installed Django on your Mac to import files
NOTE: All SQLEditor plugins require that you have SQLEditor installed.
You must use SQLEditor 1.6 or later and we strongly recommend using at least 1.6.3 or later.
- Download the zip file
- Move the Django.bundle file to the following directory:
If the directory does not exist you may need to create it
- The importer isn't sandboxed.
- There is some support for relationships but only field level (not Foreign Key Objects)
- It is recommended to create an empty model and then export over the top of it. SQLEditor doesn't (yet) create a python module directory or any other configuration information.