SQLEditor is provided as a single download, which works in either Trial or Registered mode.
To convert SQLEditor into Registered mode you need to enter a valid username and serial code. These will be sent to you by email when you buy SQLEditor.
Once you have converted your copy to Registered mode it will not expire.
For network deployments you can set these preference keys directly,
see SQLEditor Network Installation
Don't have your registration details?
Send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send them to you.
1. Open SQLEditor
2. You should see the Welcome Window.
3. Click Register button on the right hand side of the window.
4. The Registration Window will appear
5. Enter the username and serial number that we sent into the text boxes.
6. Click the Register button
7. The window will close and SQLEditor will now be registered.
To contact us with a support issue please email: